♥all about me!♥

Hai, my name is SharonLeng. Sleeping is my passion. Pulled through 13 years of my life and waiting for 28 Oct to come.I am now in Beatty Secondary School 1T1A.I love First Toa Payoh Primary School 1D 2B 3B 4B 5B 6C.My blog is a place for me to keep nice, sweet and sour memories. I live in a world with alot of things happened not the way i wanted. I have alot of negative and funny thinkings also and im sensitive too. I used to be happy and laugh alot but now quite sad and stress sometimes . You are a different person from me so don't judge me. Lastly, I am 100000000% hyper, friendly, happy and kind de hor...i not cold hearted de i have a very kind heart de hor! dun look at me in a different way and comment me! ^.^


10/17/10

hi haiz today i very moody leh...
i also dunnoe why ): haiis feeling tat
people who care for me getting lesser and lesser
wad am i gonna do? i jus felt sad and stress leh..
haiz tmr i junguang birthday! i haven even buy his present leh
i dunnoe wad to buy too...haiz ):
today whole day stay at home...only text with ahkiat...
haiz holidays coming..dunnoe wad to do now..
my birthday coming to hehe but i think i gonna sleep at home ba
nth else to say le ): byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment