♥all about me!♥

Hai, my name is SharonLeng. Sleeping is my passion. Pulled through 13 years of my life and waiting for 28 Oct to come.I am now in Beatty Secondary School 1T1A.I love First Toa Payoh Primary School 1D 2B 3B 4B 5B 6C.My blog is a place for me to keep nice, sweet and sour memories. I live in a world with alot of things happened not the way i wanted. I have alot of negative and funny thinkings also and im sensitive too. I used to be happy and laugh alot but now quite sad and stress sometimes . You are a different person from me so don't judge me. Lastly, I am 100000000% hyper, friendly, happy and kind de hor...i not cold hearted de i have a very kind heart de hor! dun look at me in a different way and comment me! ^.^


10/22/10

journey into the Mangroves

hello hahas so long nv update liao hor..hehes today nv study
1T students all when out for a learning journey into the Mangroves..
damm fun leh..hahas we saw alo pf animals siia! somemore all is wild de
Got snake , monitor lizard , birds , crocodile , crab , otter and squirrel leh!
hahas.. all is wild de lo! damm scary de siia..LOL! but we get to see some
animals for today nia ): haiz sad lo..but hor i today got see a Golden Web Spider
quite big leh..the most big de sipder i ever seen wor hahas!
we do alot of research and got taste some leaf de water i got take some photos
later i post it and share with eu all hahas! around 12.06pm reach school haha
then i nv eat haha i reach home den eat maggie! very ke lian hor ):
hahas after tat jiu  at home slack till 7 plus went to meet nisha at pasamalam
LOL! den Malcolm say he wan meet me with Ayers so Me , my bro , Nisha ,
Malcolm , Ayers , Marcus , Junkai and Tiffany when walk walk..Tiffany and Junkai
a while jiu go le not fun de -.- haha then me and the rest went somewhere else slack!
hahas! have so much fun today lo but i wish i could Ton with them leh..parents also dun let!
DAmm Angry de siia! haiz sua nvm.. i now post photos le byebye..
Sad for eu all to let eu noe! cant post the photos dunnoe why -.-
but i will try to post it hahas...

No comments:

Post a Comment