♥all about me!♥

Hai, my name is SharonLeng. Sleeping is my passion. Pulled through 13 years of my life and waiting for 28 Oct to come.I am now in Beatty Secondary School 1T1A.I love First Toa Payoh Primary School 1D 2B 3B 4B 5B 6C.My blog is a place for me to keep nice, sweet and sour memories. I live in a world with alot of things happened not the way i wanted. I have alot of negative and funny thinkings also and im sensitive too. I used to be happy and laugh alot but now quite sad and stress sometimes . You are a different person from me so don't judge me. Lastly, I am 100000000% hyper, friendly, happy and kind de hor...i not cold hearted de i have a very kind heart de hor! dun look at me in a different way and comment me! ^.^


8/28/10

hello..hehes today early in the morning 5 plus wake up den do my things
around 6.15 jiu go tat wait for my baby to come bring me go sch there
hahas..we didnt chat much when he riding me..haiz sianz..but it was quite
fun leh hahas...my hand tat time damm cold lo..den let him feel but he dun
have feelings de..zzz -.- nvm..he send me till bus-stop there..too shy to give
him the surprise liao..jiu nv give then he jiu ride home le..i jiu slowly walk to braddel
mac to meet christine, jordan and randy...walao eh they all say 6.30 reach mac then
i wait untill 10 or more min like tat sia...then i nv eat..christine buy for me hash brown
but i eat till haf jiu full le..hahas..then jiu move on to sch lo..when reach sch nth to do also
den 6.45 jiu move to RI play game..damm big de lo the sch somemore still have swimming pool
den jiu move on to canteen den briefing a while jiu go to my game..walao eh we lose sia..fuck the
BPS sch la..play till so rough..den jiu go buy drinks jiu go to the hall support Beatty
hahas Beatty wins! yay! the BPS ppl scold Christine bitch leh den i jiu scold them back
i say eu dare eu say one more time la..hahas he nv say bitch he say shut up la..
humji kia sia..walao eh bue xia suay...hahas In the End jiu go home le eat cup noodles
den jiu msg baby lo..den jiu nth le..

No comments:

Post a Comment