♥all about me!♥

Hai, my name is SharonLeng. Sleeping is my passion. Pulled through 13 years of my life and waiting for 28 Oct to come.I am now in Beatty Secondary School 1T1A.I love First Toa Payoh Primary School 1D 2B 3B 4B 5B 6C.My blog is a place for me to keep nice, sweet and sour memories. I live in a world with alot of things happened not the way i wanted. I have alot of negative and funny thinkings also and im sensitive too. I used to be happy and laugh alot but now quite sad and stress sometimes . You are a different person from me so don't judge me. Lastly, I am 100000000% hyper, friendly, happy and kind de hor...i not cold hearted de i have a very kind heart de hor! dun look at me in a different way and comment me! ^.^


8/12/10

Hi Hi...today then finish doing this blog..hahas
damm ma fan lo..zzzz -.-
today i have volleyball training at 3 plus... but i leave at 1.00pm
with my teammates..Sianz lo assembly got Chinese operas  i wan see de
but cnt cause got VolleyBall Skipping competitions..zzzz
quite fun de lo..hahas..i count group 1 with Ayesha..the 1st round they skip till half
the rope drop out lols hahas..only have 5 mins to jump leh..
then the senior say they wait for nxt round then skip again
lols they three people use 5 mins skip till 557 leh..WOW!!
but others more li hai i think lols..hahas
after tat the third  round very less people so Vivian tell me joined then i joined
with her and Chelsea hahas..so much fun lo..haven skipped finish jiu at there
laugh laugh laugh...zzzz actually our mu ti is to have a free apples to eat..
hahas so nice lo the apples..after eating we jiu start our training le..
today training not tat tired hahas quite fun de..
6 plus liao miss tuan tell us keep the metal pole..then i help her
after tat help till half i saw claire holding a pole also quite heavy so i ask her need my help
then she say i can ma? i say can la... she nv tell me she putting down then she put down
hit till my waist sia..damm pain de..first is cnt stand straight ma..walao eh
den after tat jiu went home alone leh..around 7.05 like tat reach home..
zzz den eat..den prepare NPCC things then jiu use com..i think going sleep le..
damm tired nv rest untill...zzzz nitez (:

No comments:

Post a Comment