♥all about me!♥

Hai, my name is SharonLeng. Sleeping is my passion. Pulled through 13 years of my life and waiting for 28 Oct to come.I am now in Beatty Secondary School 1T1A.I love First Toa Payoh Primary School 1D 2B 3B 4B 5B 6C.My blog is a place for me to keep nice, sweet and sour memories. I live in a world with alot of things happened not the way i wanted. I have alot of negative and funny thinkings also and im sensitive too. I used to be happy and laugh alot but now quite sad and stress sometimes . You are a different person from me so don't judge me. Lastly, I am 100000000% hyper, friendly, happy and kind de hor...i not cold hearted de i have a very kind heart de hor! dun look at me in a different way and comment me! ^.^


8/17/10

hihi...today sch was fine as usually..today nv go volleyball training 
actually wan go Christine house slack with Sheena Lau de..
but Christine stay back in sch..so we walk walk eat eat den buy ice cream
den slack a while jiu go BLK 62 SC slack...then Weijie, Wei Sheng, Cheewei, ah kiat, Ahhao
and ah wee come...walao so quiet till so noisy..when i see Weijie dunnnoe why
my heart beat very fast sia..but few mins jiu hao le..haiz chat chat till 8.00
Weijie send Sheena home.. Ahhao send me home..talk alot of things with him
but suddenly no mood and nv eat haiz...dunno wad happening to me
zzzz but mus thanks Wei Sheng he make me laugh like siao hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment