♥all about me!♥

Hai, my name is SharonLeng. Sleeping is my passion. Pulled through 13 years of my life and waiting for 28 Oct to come.I am now in Beatty Secondary School 1T1A.I love First Toa Payoh Primary School 1D 2B 3B 4B 5B 6C.My blog is a place for me to keep nice, sweet and sour memories. I live in a world with alot of things happened not the way i wanted. I have alot of negative and funny thinkings also and im sensitive too. I used to be happy and laugh alot but now quite sad and stress sometimes . You are a different person from me so don't judge me. Lastly, I am 100000000% hyper, friendly, happy and kind de hor...i not cold hearted de i have a very kind heart de hor! dun look at me in a different way and comment me! ^.^


9/7/10

Yo hi sorry no den post yesterday com sot de cannot post..
so i today then post..yesterday 7/9/10 
me , my bro and Jengmin go out we meet at interchange
around 3 plus...then we went POPULAR buy bottles..hehes we do alot
of shou jiao on the bottle to mke it special hahas..after tat we jiu go mac eat
behind us got 1 india two malays girls somemore is primary sch leh..WTF
den they keep laugh till damm loud i  and jengmin jiu keep look behind lo
den they dunnoe laugh so loud WTF..of cause we will look behind la..
they no brain a bunch of  Dogs..then when they walk infront a malay girl
KNN! step ah lian look at me say not happy ah..i jiu keep stare at her..
den a while i jiu ask jengmin want go there den she say okay la...
den we go there ask her eu not happy uh? den she jiu step not scare keep
laughing leh..den jengmin jiu keep scold her..den she jiu go outside...
i go tell her "Do eu noe tat we can slap eu de leh, only we choose dun wan
hor !" then she say orh i dun care! WTF...damm angry leh..
KNN! I SEE THEM SMALL DOGS NIA DUN WAN SLAP THEM
IF NOT SURE SLAP THEM DE...KNNCCB STEP BIG!
den still got a malay boy den jengmin dun let him go mah he
dunnoe scare like fuck sia..hahas den dunnoe jengmin dun belive him
he jiu say i swear ( with two fingers) hahas we laugh like Siao sia!
LOL! after tat we jiu let them go le...see them small small dun wan quarrel
after tat jiu go meet christine and randy at West CC...
at there keep chat chat nth to do..jiu decide to go Christine house
den we at her house keep laugh and chat damm fun hahas...
den jengmin 6.40 plus den i leave with Xie Kang at 7.30 plus
lols Xie kang kena bully by me damm ke lian lo..we still got take pic
hahas..damm fun de lo...den my bro wan drink coke so i follow
him den i saw my sis and ong lai leh..they waiting for vanessa yau zzz
den after my bro buy water le we jiu go home le...hahas then we jiu buy yakult
drink damm nice leh..hahas after reach home den need go die burn for the
ghost month thing...jiu go home use com le..den nth le hahas..Bye Bye

 
Lastly  drinking yakult with 
my bro hahas..
Hahas but at last i still got take
his picture when he sleeping (:
wan take pic of Xie kang den he 
cover ):
Randy so emo
Xie Kang so ke lian kena whack by me and christine

Christine& Randy

This jus take for fun nia la..he also nv eat -.-
Christine so bad force zhenminzxc eat balls..hahas
This bottle is today i go buy with
jengmin de...very special de leh

No comments:

Post a Comment