♥all about me!♥

Hai, my name is SharonLeng. Sleeping is my passion. Pulled through 13 years of my life and waiting for 28 Oct to come.I am now in Beatty Secondary School 1T1A.I love First Toa Payoh Primary School 1D 2B 3B 4B 5B 6C.My blog is a place for me to keep nice, sweet and sour memories. I live in a world with alot of things happened not the way i wanted. I have alot of negative and funny thinkings also and im sensitive too. I used to be happy and laugh alot but now quite sad and stress sometimes . You are a different person from me so don't judge me. Lastly, I am 100000000% hyper, friendly, happy and kind de hor...i not cold hearted de i have a very kind heart de hor! dun look at me in a different way and comment me! ^.^


9/30/10

Yo hi today sch same as normal hehe...
only quite quiet cause Xie kang nv come..hahas
den Mr Ry change our siting  place also..zzz
EXAM IS COMING! Sianz..STUDY STUDY STUDY -.-!
After School Onglai lobang me and Sheena home den i go home
do some house work and preparation around 3 plus reach centre
meet Sheena Lau then saw tat time quarrel with Jengmin de
person...Wa they dunnoe scare like wad siia lol...we only walk
the same way as them then they think we wan beat them hahas
run away lo..me and Sheena laugh like hell siia Small Kid tsk tsk tsk
after tat take 231 bus to Christine house study lol..den jiu saw Vivian take
bus go home sad ): after tat when up to Christine house jiu saw Javier sleeping
like pig siia walao eh...then the Christine talking to phone with her sweetheart haha
after tat me and Sheena keep tell Christine cook maggie for us cause we very hungry
wan eat mum mum! but she dun wan leh walao si bei bastard..after tat Javier go
home first den me, Sheena and Christine Goh jiu chat chat lo walao eh den 
she dee siiao me called Ah HaO keep say lao gong lao po de things..WTF
i can admit tat i jealous la...then suddenly cry siia zzzz T.T 
Christine and Sheena shocked  till...haiz den keep called Ahhao say i cry
whatever when i tell Christine tell ahhao say iloveyou to eu la!
den she say laogong say woaiini leh..ahhao say i dun wan he say
i love de person also not eu...i love de person is lin jia pei...
i shock till siia..quite happy also haha..after tat jiu go eat le..
hungry yummy very expensive siia LOL! den eat finish jiu went back Christine house
den study for half an hour den Ong Lai call me go down den i went down with Sheena Lau
Ong Lai lobang Sheena home first den me...LOL  reach home help my hamster clean house
so tired haiz..okay la nth say le nite nite (: 

Haha Javier sleeping still dunnoe i take :P
haha wear till like tat so cute!
Sheena sot sot de haha shhh~
chio bu siia!
dunnoe talk wad...zzzz..
he jus sleep bao wan go home eat le haha

me and sheena eat de hehe hungry! yummy!
my hamster cute hor hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment