♥all about me!♥

Hai, my name is SharonLeng. Sleeping is my passion. Pulled through 13 years of my life and waiting for 28 Oct to come.I am now in Beatty Secondary School 1T1A.I love First Toa Payoh Primary School 1D 2B 3B 4B 5B 6C.My blog is a place for me to keep nice, sweet and sour memories. I live in a world with alot of things happened not the way i wanted. I have alot of negative and funny thinkings also and im sensitive too. I used to be happy and laugh alot but now quite sad and stress sometimes . You are a different person from me so don't judge me. Lastly, I am 100000000% hyper, friendly, happy and kind de hor...i not cold hearted de i have a very kind heart de hor! dun look at me in a different way and comment me! ^.^


9/29/10

Yo hi so long nv update blog le zzz...haiz happen alot of things
recently...AhHaO brk with me on 25 sep... he brk with me also good
at least he wont so sad le..haiz nvm...i hate his class siia...anyhow say
i use him...use finish le jiu throw walao eh dunnoe still anyhow say knn!
Haiz dun wan to have anymore relationship le i think so..Exam is coming
mus concentrate le...hahas den Jeffrey nv contact him le..Sad Sniff.. Sniff...
coz of  smth he dun wish to  be with me too close damm sad sia...how i wish he will
be back to himself again haiz...sianz nvm sua le..dun wan talk le byebye  

No comments:

Post a Comment